Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows-related/misc. tweaks

Author: Craig Silverstein
To: skunk
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows-related/misc. tweaks
} One of the issues that the second change brings up, however, is what
} the #include behavior of the pcrecpp headers should be. Before, you
} could pull in e.g. pcre_stringpiece.h without bothering with
} pcrecpp.h at all.

Yes, that should be possible. pcre_stringpiece is more basic than
pcrecpp.

} I just went with adding extra #include directives to the appropriate
} .cc files.

Why can't we just do the same PCRECPP_EXP_DEFN rigamarole in
pcre_stringpiece.h that we do in pcre_cpp.h? Perhaps you'll have to
change the outer #ifdef guard with

#if defined(_WIN32) && !defined(PCRECPP_EXP_DECL)

craig