Re: [pcre-dev] pcre-7.x issue

Author: Daniel Richard G.
To: Craig Silverstein
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] pcre-7.x issue
On Mon, 2007 Jul 16 11:43:50 -0700, Craig Silverstein wrote:

> Sounds like you understand the problem! (I'm still confused, because I
> don't know what the difference bweteen pcre.so and libpcre.so is.)

pcre.so seems to be some zsh-specific runtime module that provides PCRE
functionality. It's probably just a set of wrapper functions that call out
into PCRE routines.

> Does this mean you know what the fix is too? :-)

Nope! Only that it's in their hands.

(I don't want to dismiss the possibility of a bug in our use of Libtool,
but none of the evidence offered so far points to that.)

--Daniel

--
NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
EMAIL1 = skunk@???        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /