[exim] Config Issue - Block Sender

Autor: Telly Williams
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Config Issue - Block Sender
Hi,

    I'm not trying to get flamed here, but I have an issue concerning blocking senders.

    From what I've read in the manual/website, I thought that to block ANY email address all that you had to do was create a local_sender_blacklist file
under my CONFDIR (which is /etc/exim4) and then add as many email addresses there as needed and then they would be blocked.

    I have a deny block in my config file (template) that points to that blacklist file.  I added my hotmail address to it, saved the file, ran "invoke-rc.d
exim4 restart" as it said in the man page, sent an email from my hotmail account, and it still got into my email.

    I went online and tried a couple of other solutions some others came up with, but I ended up getting either errors after restarting or the email still
came through.  What am I messing up on?  Thanks in advance.

TW