[exim] Dynamic IP address spam filtering

Autor: Mar Matthias Darin
A: Exim-Users ML
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] DNS BlackList for dynamic IPs
Assumpte: [exim] Dynamic IP address spam filtering
Hello,

This will be of importance to anyone evaluateing the merrits of Dynamic IP
address filtering. I found some interesting reading in cross verifying my
research on DynaStop:

http://www.sigcomm.org/ccr/drupal/?q=node/267

The facts and figures are quite interesting and do support my research. The
parts I do not like are the "completely automated" aspects. There is no
variance for exclusions or whitelists (which I believe are critical for
proper operation of this type of filtering).

---

DynaStop: Stopping spam one dynamic IP address at a time.
http://tanaya.net/DynaStop/