Re: [exim] Attachment blocking for some domains

Autor: David Woodhouse
A: Sachin Sharma
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Attachment blocking for some domains
On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 11:48 +0530, Sachin Sharma wrote:
> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
> you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
> addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on
> this message or any information herein. If you have received this
> message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
> and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

You obviously didn't send a message with such an obnoxious disclaimer to
a public list on _purpose_, so consider yourself advised that I have
received this in error.

I have deleted your message in accordance with your request (even though
there's no _legal_ basis in the nonsense above) and will not be
attempting to reply to it. I trust nobody else will reply to it either.

--
dwmw2