Re: [exim] What causes duplicate emails?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] What causes duplicate emails?
On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 20:12 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Yes - but I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with the server. I know
> I have a problem. I'm looking for a solution.

And the advice remains: look in the logs.

Consider turning up the debug level in your mainlog on that machine.

Check whether or not you're experiencing entropy problems - is Exim on
that machine using GnuTLS rather than OpenSSL, for example?

You have the tools available, Marc, so please go and use them. This is,
after all, the absolute most basic advice with respects asking good
questions - instead of:

What's going on here?

ask

My config is X, my logs show Y, and person Z reports ABC. What does it
mean?

Graeme