[exim] Attachment blocking for some domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sachin Sharma
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Attachment blocking for some domains
Dear All,

We want to block attachment for specific user,network or host for only
external Domain. I tested acl into acl_check_mime, but always mail get
deffered. Please help me if some one has any idea abt such acl ?

Thanks !!

--
Sachin Sharma
Sr. Engineer Systems (Linux)

D-25
Sector 3
Noida-201301
INDIA

Tel: 0120-5323500
Fax: 0120-5323520
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.