[exim] handling 55x smtp error responses...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: pierre
A: Exim-users
Asunto: [exim] handling 55x smtp error responses...
Hi!

I use exim since years with pleasure...

I have a new client with a very big and very old list of clients emails.
I need to clean this list and erase clients whose email address does not
exist any more...

I'd like to do it with a script like /usr/bin/my55xSmtpErrorHandler with
the email address as an argument... but i don't know where I can catch
the smtp 55x error....

so I want to know if it's doable, and if it is, where in the exim conf
file I have to insert the 'command /usr/bin/my55xSmtpErrorHandler
$local_part@$domain' line...

thank you for answering...
pierre
begin:vcard
fn:Pierre Trombetta
n:Trombetta;Pierre
org:Solucions Informatiques DRICI
adr:Bloc A4-D;;Edifici la Neu;Arinsal;;AD400;Andorra
email;internet:pierre@???
tel;work:00 376 321 889
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.drici-gestoria.com