Re: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem

Góra strony
Autor: John Robinson
Dla: Majid Khan
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem
On 12/07/2007 15:36, Majid Khan wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>> There is the server at 209.19.64.141 sending a helo of localhost.localdomain to mailhub.webstarts.com.
>
> Mike is 100% correct.
>
> what should I do now, any idea?

If the web server was running exim, you'd set
primary_hostname = www.webstarts.com
or whatever it ought to call itself. Since it isn't, you'll have to look
at the manual for PHPMailer, which is where the problem lies. A quick
look at the PHPMailer docs I googled for suggests you can set the HELO
name easily. Editing the hosts file would probably work but it's a nasty
fix.

Cheers,

John.