Re: [exim] Change From: address

Góra strony
Autor: Michael L Griffin
Dla: exim-users
CC: bradley
Temat: Re: [exim] Change From: address
Greetings

I finally figured out the deny if $sender_address does not match
$authentication_id :

In the RCPT ACL :
# If the from address does not match the auth id then reject
  deny authenticated = *
          condition = ${if ! match
{$authenticated_id}{$sender_address}{yes}{no} }
          message = Sender address and authentication address do not match
          log_message = DENY : sender not equal authenticated_id

Now if I could only figure out the "From:" header replacement...

Regards
Michael