Re: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Betreff: Re: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Cardwell" <exim-users@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem

bay0-mc12-f14.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);

> One thing I have noticed though is the helo your server is sending is:
> "localhost.localdomain"

No it doesn't.

I verified this by asking Majid to send me an email direct. It HELO's as
mailhub.webstarts.com just fine.

I have a suggestion which MAY help though. Does Yahoo have a button to click
on to say "this is not spam" ? If it does, then ask all your friends with
Yahoo if you could send them an email and for them to click on "this is not
spam". Yahoo may accumulate the clicks and have some sort of an auto
whitelist. I have done this same exercise on MSN before and it worked for
me.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199