[exim] RE : Re: Problem for Exim - db.h

Autor: Nizar KHEIR
A: Majid Khan, exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] Problem for Exim - db.h
Assumpte: [exim] RE : Re: Problem for Exim - db.h
Hello, it's me again
Thank you, it worked (i compiled Berkeley DB witth --prefix="/usr/local") and when inserting the make command, it does no long complain about db.h, but i had another problem, this time this error appears:

lookups/lookups.a(ldap.o): In function `perform_ldap_search':
ldap.c:(.text+0x1103): undefined reference to `ldap_get_lderrno'
ldap.c:(.text+0x1174): undefined reference to `ldap_get_lderrno'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [exim] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory « /usr/local/exim-4.67/build-Linux-i386 »
make: *** [go] Error 2

Really i do not know if the problem is in my Makefile, or somewhere else.
Thanks for leading me, in fact as i said i am a beginner :-(

Majid Khan <majidkhan59@???> a écrit : Install Berkley DB with "--prefix=/usr/local", then exim will found the db.h .

Hope it will work.

Regards.
Majid.