[exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem

Autor: Majid Khan
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem
Hi Mike,

As I said before that I have mailhub.webstarts.com which is supposed to send email for webstarts.com.

My PHP email scripts are on webstarts.com and it sends email through mailhub.webstarts.com & when mailhub receives the email then my log says this:

2007-07-11 23:27:27 1I8s98-000421-Mi <= majid@??? H=(localhost.localdomain) [209.18.64.141] P=esmtp S=1276 id=348d21f885cb0d77e35977676ce3f735@??? T="Another email"

The webstarts.com box has an static IP but the localhost of that box is set to 127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost

Now what should I do for that,its I think ok.

Thanks.
Majid.

Mike wrote:

>For any other email providers, I'd tell you to contact them and ask them to tell you why you're mail is being junked. Hotmail however, will not give you an answer.

>One thing I have noticed though is the helo your server is sending is: "localhost.localdomain"

>Clutching at straws now, but maybe hotmail doesn't like the, "invalid," HELO in the received headers "localhost.localdomain". You might want to fix the hostname on that box.

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.