Re: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Betreff: Re: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "Majid Khan" <majidkhan59@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: [exim] Yahoo & hotmail, bulk email problem

> Hi,
>
> I have installed latest Exim which is I think configured perfectly on

mailhub.webstarts.com (69.64.70.32) .

> Reveres DNS is working fine, from IP to domain or from domain to IP is

perfect.

> Server is not an open relay nor the IP is listed anywhere in the black

listed database.

I don't know if Yahoo use Spews cos your IP is listed on Spews Level 1 and 2

http://www.completewhois.com/cgi-bin/rbl_lookup.cgi?rbl_includenomatch=ON&query=69.64.70.32&display=

Also, personally, I would use ~all rather than -all in your SPF. Some
servers don't handle -all properly. I can't remember exactly why though,
although internal relays not being whitelisted at some ISP's seems to ring a
bell.

The other thing is that Gmail, Yahoo, MS etc couldn't run a p!$$up in a
brewery and tomorrow your mail will probably be fine, the next day blocked
altogether, the next day fine again, etc etc etc.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199