Re: [exim] Test

Author: Robert Cates
To: toralf
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Test
Consider yourself very lucky if you're not blacklisted by "the Internet God"
for your slip-up. I sent a similar message not too long ago, also after
updating my config., and this "Internet God" took it upon himself to
blacklist me. The only real difference is in the way I worded my message,
compared to yours.

To whom it may concern -- is there not already a mailing list that (new)
admins like us can send our "test" messages (which some might/seem to
consider SPAM) to? If not, wouldn't that be a good idea? Or is there a
better way for somebody who does not know for example the fine details of
DNS, MX records, etc., and the like, to send test messages to see what
headers contain, and if messages ever even arrive?

Robert