[exim] Invalid or null subject header

Autor: James Price
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Invalid or null subject header
Hi, I'm looking for a control within an ACL to handle invalid or null
subject headers, more specifically a null subject header. It would also be
nice to know how to look for an malformed subject header as well. I believe
the variable I'm looking at is $h_Subject. I'm not sure how to approach
this and I could not locate anything of the sort in the specs or in the FAQ.

I'm sure this simply matching a condition true or false, I'm just not sure
how to look for the null value. Once I know how to write this condition
properly I can then figure out how to handle the message depending on the
situation. I'd also like to use this with possibly matching against a word
file.

This is probably very simple, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks in advance,

James R. Price
DigitalCiti.com
3636 S. Iron St., Chicago, IL 60609