[exim] mdadm --monitor sends emails with clear FROM: (Header…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: esad@gmx.at
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] mdadm --monitor sends emails with clear FROM: (Header rewriting e.g.?)

I have installed mdadm on my server to get some softrais running if there
is a failure mdadm should send an mail to my address. So far it works
great... but there is a poblem none of the mails have a     duly completed
FROM:. The From part in the header is clear about this my email provider
will not deliver the mail.

What can be the problem?
thx for help

Things i tried...
1) To fill /etc/email-addresses correctly

i wrote:
root: mail@???
mail: mail@???

(mail: mail@??? i read if root sends a mail exim will use the account
mail instead of root? is that true?)

2) trie to rewrite the Header
<> mail@??? f

3) tried other method to rewrite the header
require verify = sender/callout=postmaster_mailfrom=abcd@???