[exim] New to the list

Autor: Peter Lauda
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: [exim] New to the list
I've not had any real experience working with Exim yet and I'm in a
situation where I need to know some advanced things quickly.

For starters, can anyone tell me a way to dump the list of what exim knows
about a +relay_from_hosts table where this table is populated via an sql
database query? I've been able to follow the flow of things up to that
point, but I have a host that is being denied as a relay where it should not
be. I have to assume that exim is not seeing it even though it is defined
and entered into the mysql table where all others are working. The entry is
correct. I've checked the syntax and information.

So I just need a way to verify whether exim is seeing the information for
this host or not.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or assistance.

--p