Re: [exim] Sending mail from different IP per domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Cardwell
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Sending mail from different IP per domain
Mike Cardwell wrote:

>> Its resolving to the last alias on the eth0 device.
>>
>> I ran the update-exim4.config.template and I restarted exim.
>>
>> transport/30_exim4-config_remote_smtp
>>
>> remote_smtp:
>> debug_print = "T: remote_smtp for $local_part@$domain"
>> driver = smtp
>> interface = ${lookup{$host_address}lsearch*{/etc/exim4/interface}}
>> helo_data = ${lookup{$host_address}lsearch*{/etc/exim4/helo_data}}
>>
>> /etc/exim4/interface:
>> mydomain.com: eth0:1
>>
>> /etc/exim4/helo_data:
>> mydomain.com: a.b.c.d
> The problem is you're passing "eth0:1" to the interface option. The
> interface option takes an IP address as an argument not an interface
> name. I suppose that name is a little misleading come to think of it.

Come to think of it. You probably shouldn't be using $host_address
either. From the manual:

    $host_address: This variable is set to the remote host’s IP
    address whenever $host is set for a remote connection. It is
    also set to the IP address that is being checked when the
    ignore_target_hosts option is being processed.

You probably want $sender_address_domain there. If it's important that
you lock it down so people can't get around the config by spoofing
domains, you probably want to use $authenticated_id and/or $sender_ident.

Mike