Re: [exim] Here's some useful ACLs for From header

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Here's some useful ACLs for From header
On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 07:56:20AM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:

> Here's what should be some useful ACLs to break down elements of the
> From header into the name part, email part, and domain part.
>
> I'm planning to post these on the Wiki as examples. Perhaps someone
> would check and optimize the regex befor I post it. I'm not the best at
> regex.

Not sure I understand the difference between what you wrote and
the results of this:

warn set acl_c_from_email_part = ${address:$h_From:}
warn set_acl_c_from_domain_part = ${domain:${address:$h_From:}}

Dont think there's an easy way to pull the name out of the address
using Exim's built-ins, but not sure what that would be useful for
anyway.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???