[exim] frozen message for non-existing user after an autorep…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: POLONKAI Gergely
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] frozen message for non-existing user after an autoreply
Hello list,

yesterday I accidently created an autoreply rule for a non-existing user
in one of our virtual domains. My boss wanted to try it out, and now he
gets a failure message from exim once or twice a day, that his letter
cannot be routed (sure, as the user doesn't exist). Of course, I can
remove this letter from the queue, but is there a way to prevent further
messages not to remain frozen?

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand my question...

Regards,
Gergely POLONKAI