Re: [exim] Sending by smarthost depending on From: address?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Sending by smarthost depending on From: address?
Glen Barber wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> I'm using exim4 on ubuntu edgy. My objective is to only use my gmail smarthost when sending from my user1@??? and user2@??? accounts, but when i send from my registered domain account, not to route to the smarthost. I've googled for the past 2 days, and haven't found anything pertinent. Can someone point me in the right direction in the docs, or let me know if this is not possible?
>
> Thanks

Generic options for routers
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch15.html
Look for "condition"
using $sender_address (the envelope sender) or $header_from: AND some
other test to make sure you don't make yourself an open relay if someone
spoofs the sender.

Manual Route
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch20.html

--