Re: [exim] Limit on number of blacklists used ?

Autor: Chris Edwards
A: Phil (Medway Hosting)
CC: Exim Users List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Limit on number of blacklists used ?
On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Phil (Medway Hosting) wrote:

| One other question though. Is it possible to forward rejected messages (by
| blacklists) to one specific address on another server and domain, or would
| that have to be done with postfix or something ?

Just to be clear - by reject we mean a 5xx smtp response.

If you reject at RCPT time (ie. a "deny" in the rcpt ACL) then the message
is not transmitted, so you have no access to it.

You could reject after DATA (ie. a "deny" in the data ACL) and use the
fakereject option which means the sender gets 5xx but the message is
processed as normal. You would then arrange for such messages to be
redirected as desired.