Re: [exim] Limit on number of blacklists used ?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
Para: Exim Users List
Assunto: Re: [exim] Limit on number of blacklists used ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Edwards" <chris@???>
To: "Exim Users List" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [exim] Limit on number of blacklists used ?

> On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Philip Hazel wrote:
>
> | On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Chris Edwards wrote:
> |
> | > could try 2 shorter ACL statements e.g:
> | >
> | >   deny
> | >     dnslists = <some blacklists>
> | >
> | >   deny
> | >     dnslists = <some more blacklists>
> |
> | That gives different semantics: "and" rather than "or".

> Shurely "and" would be one ACL statement like:
>
>   deny
>     dnslists = <some blacklists>
>     dnslists = <some more blacklists>

> Whereas I thought I was suggesting 2 ACL statements:
>
>   deny
>     dnslists = <some blacklists>

> followed by:
>
>   deny
>     dnslists = <some more blacklists>

> which is "or" - right ?

If this is correct, that solves another problem I had !

I found out what the original problem was though. The muppets in the
datacentre overwrote the wrong file with my updates !!! A whole day I
wasted, trying to work out what I was doing wrong. They are lucky they are
in another country !!

Anyway, if someone could confirm the and/or thing above, I will shortly have
more updates for them !!

One other question though. Is it possible to forward rejected messages (by
blacklists) to one specific address on another server and domain, or would
that have to be done with postfix or something ?

Many thanks

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199