Re: [exim] smtp authentication using default domain

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: alexis
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] smtp authentication using default domain
How many "and" conditions can be inside an if?

Look

5133 failed to expand:
${if and { {!eq{$1}{}} {!eq{$2}{}}
{eq{${domain:$1}}{}{defaultnone}{${domain:$1}}}
{crypteq{$2}{\{md5\}${lookup mysql{SELECT password FROM users WHERE
username='${local_part:$1}' AND domain='${domain:$1}'}{$value}fail}}}
} {yes}{no}}

 5133    error message: missing } at end of condition inside "and" group
 5133 expansion failed: missing } at end of condition inside "and" group

i cannot realize where's missing that bracket.