Re: [exim] smtp authentication using default domain

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: alexis
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] smtp authentication using default domain
Please, can you help me how to to this in exim directly (to ask for a
default domain if none is provided). because i created a stored
procedure on mysql and i need to specify client_flags on the
connection string for this to work and i cannot get it working (the
connection string) on exim.

what i want is if user doesnt provide a domain in it's username,
append a default domain.

thanks again