著者: Matt
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Spamassassin Spamfolder Issue
I have the following in the directors section of my exim.conf on my
Directadmin server that uses exim for an MTA. What it does is if a
given domain is setup to do so it writes the spam-flagged messages to
the users spam-box rather then there inbox. I would like to go one
step further if possible. If the given domain is not setup to do that
I would like to have it open a file such as etc/virtual/spam_protected
and if the recipients email address is listed in this file move all
spam-flagged messages to there spam-folder. That way if only certain
email addresses in the domain want this feature we can only turn it on
for those that request it rather then the whole domain.

Is that possible and if so how would I go about it?

Thanks.

Matthew

# Spam Assassin
spamcheck_director:
  driver = accept
  condition = "${if and { \
                        {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} \
                        {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
                        {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} \
                        {<{$message_size}{200k}} \

{exists{/home/${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/virtual/domainowners}{$value}}/.spamassassin/user_prefs}}
\
                        {exists{/etc/virtual/${domain}/passwd}} \
                        { \
                        or \
                            { \
                                {!eq
{}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/virtual/${domain}/passwd}}}} \
                                {eq {$local_part}
{${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/virtual/domainowners}}}}  \
                            } \
                        } \
  retry_use_local_part
  transport = spamcheck