Re: [exim] marking the snapshot binaries as such

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Jetmore
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] marking the snapshot binaries as such
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, John Jetmore wrote:

> Phil, what do you think of marking binarie of the snapshot releases as
> being a snapshot?

They are created automatically by a cron job that just checks out from
the CVS and wraps it all up.

Perhaps I[*] should set the version to something like "4.68-dev" rather
than "4.68" while the release is under development. Maybe I'll do that
for the next commit.

[*] Or whoever takes this over: I think 4.68 may be the last release
that I do. I'm sort of aiming for sometime after the Exim Course (24-27
July, in case anybody needs another reminder - still places available),
so probably not till August.