Re: [exim] Exim Mail Import - imapsync

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jason_Meers
Para: cfaust-dougot
CC: exim-users
Temas antigos: Re: [exim] Exim Mail Import
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim Mail Import - imapsync
cfaust-dougot wrote:
> Thanks Erik,
>
> If anyone is interested, I tried a few different things, imap to imap copy, imap to maildir, pop3 to imap etc. And this program Imapsync worked the best for me.
>
> http://www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/ <http://smtp.net.prevare.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/>
>
> -Chris

ImapSync is a great tool, I've migrated 8 Exch servers to Scalix with it
and it works fine. The problems I have had in the past were down to the
odd-ball Exchange I was pulling from, and not the new system I was
moving too.

Here are a few pointers:

Code to fix the broken sender/X-sender header information in Exchange:
--regexmess s/\\bSender:/X-Sender:/

To use a different folder name:
--regextrans2 's/INBOX.Sent(.*)/Sent\ Items$1/'

Code to exclude any folders you don't need, or can't move with imap:
--exclude '^(Calendar|Contacts)$'

Other examples and forum posts here:

http://www.scalix.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1355
http://www.scalix.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7882