Re: [exim] Exim Mail Import

Author: cfaust-dougot
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Mail Import
> A couple of suggestions (which I've never used):

Thanks Dennis for those suggestions, I'm going to give it a shot!!.

> It depends - where do you intend to store the messages, once you are no longer
> using Exchange? Also, how do you propose to allow users to collect their
> mail? Exim neither stores messages, nor provides a way for users to collect
> mail.

Heiko + Dave, the new store will be maildir and be available via www/pop/imap. As for the current setup, there isn't anything major. About 50 mail boxes with most being a single inbox with handful of messages. There is one huge account that is a single inbox with may gigs of messages (but I can deal with that later if I have to).

It sounds like some sort of IMAP copy utilitiy is the way to go?

Thanks for the help!!
-Chris