Re: [exim] accepting mail from a specific IP

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] accepting mail from a specific IP
lawrence.dcosta@??? wrote:
> We are facing problem in accepting mails from one of our own servers listed in spam database. How can mails be accepted from a specific IP?

That depends on exactly how the mails are rejected in the first place. I
suggest that you read up on how ACLs work in chapter 40 of the Exim
specification. You should probably arrange for mail from your own
servers to be accepted early on, skipping most policy checks or ignoring
failures. Otherwise your other servers might be sending a lot of bounces
to forged addresses.

--
Magnus Holmgren