[exim] [Fwd: Re: Test]

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Robert Cates
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] [Fwd: Re: Test]
Hello list,

the original mail should be included as an attachment, to help you
understand what has happened.

This is directed to B. Johannessen (bob@???) personally (since this
is now the only way I can now reach him)...

How sweet! Are you just being a smart-ass, or did you really enter my
IP into a blacklist? I've never spammed, and I'm working hard to keep
my mail server from allowing spammers to get through. So I do not
appreciate this, whether a joke, or serious attempt at playing Internet
God! If this is not a joke, I'm asking you politely to clear my IP from
any such blacklist you might have submitted it to. I needed to test my
mail server configuration to see if my mail (one message) made it to the
list or not. A little further explanation - some mailing list accept my
mail, however one (and only one) list rejects it, and I do not
understand why, when it used to accept it before and as far as I know I
haven't really changed anything (that I can imagine would cause this to
happen). I am subscribed, because I receive mail from the list constantly.

Thank you,
Robert

Robert Cates wrote:
> Hi, just tesing my exim 4.67 configuration. Sorry!

Welcome to my blacklist, enjoy your stay!

    Bob