Re: [exim] automatic whitelist generation - a less grandiose…

Autor: John W. Baxter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] automatic whitelist generation - a less grandiose idea
On 6/24/07 9:04 AM, "Marc Perkel" <marc@???> wrote:

> Trying to understand what you are asking for. Is the idea that if person
> 1 emails person 2 then if person 2 replies to person 1 then that is
> considered whitelisted?

We do this (using a MySQL database, driven by a Python daemon).

It suffers from the people who insist on replying to those spammers who
think they are legit and reuse sending addresses. (We do it on a specific
sender/specific recipient basis, not server...we whitelist servers
manually.)

--John