Re: [exim] smart host

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sergio Aguirre
Para: Jason_Meers
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] smart host
Thanks, I have been testing, but still have a problem:

I need to send all the mail trafic to an appliance (external router) to
check all the spam and only the internal mail should be return to the
exim box, and the external to the outside.

The problem I have is, i send all the mail, but the internal makes a
loop, the exim send to the appliance and then it send the mail back and
so on, I don't know how to tell the exim when the mail comes from the
appliance don't sent it again.

I test with the examples which comes in the tutorial, but i don't know
how to fix it.

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Aguirre