Re: [exim] lsearch question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeroen van Aart
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] lsearch question
Jethro R Binks wrote:

> I do not believe any of those are outwith the capabilities of someone who
> deems themselves competent to run an Internet mail server. Except 4.,
> maybe.
>
> How do you suppose the helpful people who say "RTFM: follow this link for
> the exact bit" find the link themselves? Actually, for all I know, they
> memorise the whole thing and know it back to front ...

There are probably such people. Besides that, some people are really
good at finding information and it takes them a few minutes, whilst
others take days. It's quite an artform. Also some people have more time
and like to be helpful. Last but not least, having a lot of knowledge
about Exim4 in this case will most likely be very helpful in finding the
information as you know where to look.

Regards,
Jeroen