Re: [exim] Question on expansion behaviour in DATA ACL

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dean Brooks
Aan: Marco Schumann
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Question on expansion behaviour in DATA ACL
On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 09:25:28PM +0200, Marco Schumann wrote:

> my brain is twisted as I tried all day to stop accepting mails with a
> subject matching "Fw: ${local_part}_report.pdf" as I face an unwanted
> wave of those mails.

Try putting this in your system filter. It should do close to what you want.

   if foranyaddress $recipients ($h_subject: matches "Fw: ${local_part:$thisaddress}_report.pdf")
   then
       fail "bad subject"
   endif

The only thing to keep in mind is that it will block the entire message
even if a single recipient matches the subject line. Presumably you
are trying to block some sort of virus or something, so maybe that's ok.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???