Re: [exim] Fw: Relaying denied. Proper authentication requi…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Christopher Glanville
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Fw: Relaying denied. Proper authentication required
Thankyou for that, I missed that i was supposed to have both of them. Sorry
to be a real newbie but can you please point me in the right direction with
this one:

>> authentication required but no common mechanisms were found

I Guess that I have got to tell exim to use the authenticator:

cram_md5_login:
        driver = cram_md5
        public_name = CRAM-MD5
        client_name = username
        client_secret = password
        server_advertise_condition = ${if eq{$tls_cipher}{}{no}{yes}}
        server_secret =
${lookup{$1}lsearch{/etc/exim/passwd.client}{$value}fail}
        server_set_id = $1

I have tried to look this up but couldn't find it anywhere,
Thanks de Chris G