Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable' section ofemai…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rafał Kupka
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable' section ofemails?-Revised
On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 08:18:11AM +0800, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 09:05 +1000, Anthony Honeyfield wrote:

Hello,

> > I still get a failed mail delivery. I've included the bounced email below.
> > Strangely, the job code (#640-) that I put in the first line of the email is
> > missing from the bounced content:
>
> Not if you base64-decode it. It looks like this:
>
> #640-

[cut]
> I don't know why the magic string wasn't found when it was QP-encoded,
> but base64 is a different matter. You'll probably need to base64-decode
> the message body before checking for the string in question. Or devise a
> regex to match the base64-encoding of what you're looking for: Iz[A-k]..

Searching for "#640-" in mime acl with mime_regex could also help.

According to exim spec (fragment from chapter 40.5):
-
The `mime_regex' condition can be called only in the MIME ACL. It
matches up to 32K of decoded content (the whole content at once, not
linewise).
-
Didn't check this but spec says about decoded content.

Kupson
--
Great software without the knowledge to run it is pretty useless.
(Linux Gazette #1)