Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable'section of emai…

Góra strony
Autor: Anthony Honeyfield
Dla: exim-users
CC: 'David Woodhouse'
Temat: Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable'section of emails?-Revised

#000-

> Could you back up a little and explain exactly what you're trying to

achieve?

Sure. We want a record of 'emails sent per job'. We should be able to look
up a job number, and see summary info for all the emails sent for that job
over the past month.

We achieve that by asking staff to put a job number code at the top of their
email, then using an exim filter to trap the relevant info and put it into a
database.

> What's wrong with putting it in a header?

Staff need to enter the job number when they create the email, and the only
fields available in Outlook are To: CC: BCC: Subject: and, of course, the
message body. The body seemed like the only real place to put it.