Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable' sectionofemail…

Author: David Woodhouse
To: anthony.honeyfield
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable' sectionofemails?-Revised
On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 13:06 +1000, Anthony Honeyfield wrote:
> Thanks for your help, almost there! I've developed the regex that
> checks for the same code in Base64, and it now works for plain text
> emails.

As long as the job code really does come _first_ thing on the first
line, but not if it's elsewhere?

> Unfortunately HTML Chinese emails don't work. Any more ideas?

I still favour "don't send HTML then". If you want to detect your job
code in HTML mail then you're going to have to base64-decode it
'properly'.

Why are you putting it in the body, anyway? What's wrong with putting it
in a header? Could you back up a little and explain exactly what you're
trying to achieve?

--
dwmw2