Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable' section ofemai…

Author: David Woodhouse
To: anthony.honeyfield
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable' section ofemails?-Revised
On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 09:05 +1000, Anthony Honeyfield wrote:
> I still get a failed mail delivery. I've included the bounced email below.
> Strangely, the job code (#640-) that I put in the first line of the email is
> missing from the bounced content:

Not if you base64-decode it. It looks like this:

#640-

雷先生,

您好!我们正在在报告里做一些的修正,明天将发给我们的客户作确认。我们同时
将与
客户通过电话直接讨论,尽量以最短的时间给您发正式的报告。

延误请多多包涵。

I don't know why the magic string wasn't found when it was QP-encoded,
but base64 is a different matter. You'll probably need to base64-decode
the message body before checking for the string in question. Or devise a
regex to match the base64-encoding of what you're looking for: Iz[A-k]..

I'm not sure offhand how to base64-decode the message body when you want
to poke at it. I see a str2b64 expansion operator but not its inverse.

--
dwmw2