Re: [exim] Ratelimit Tricks - Using ratelimit withoutlimitin…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Perkel
To: Dean Brooks
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Ratelimit Tricks - Using ratelimit withoutlimitingthe rate

Dean Brooks wrote:
> The only caveat is that there is not currently a way to read the value
> of a ratelimit counter without causing the counter to advance at
> least once in the ACLs.
>
> This was discussed last November here:
>
> http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20061106/msg00323.html

Actually I'm doing something a little different here. I do want the
counter to advance. I just don't want it to do anything in the ACL where
I test it other than get the results in a variable. Maybe I can do that
with a warn statement. I'm a little brain daed this morning and not
coming up with ideas.