Re: [exim] exim security

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] exim security
Coach-X wrote:
> Is there a place to view know security issues with 4.x versions of exim.
> We are running 4.54 without any problems, but would like to be sure
> there are not any known issues with that version.

Mentioned in the documentation both on the web and packaged with exim
are the change logs ...

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/ChangeLogs/

Start at 4.54 and head up to 4.67.

Other than that, BugZilla and maybe Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures.

There is no good reason to not be running the latest version, but I do
not know of any major security bugs in any of the 4.x series.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html