Re: [exim] Rewrites not working

Author: Shine, Gary
To: 'David S. Madole', 'exim users'
Subject: Re: [exim] Rewrites not working

-----Original Message-----
From: David S. Madole [mailto:david@madole.net]
Sent: 15 June 2007 10:59
To: 'gshine@???'; 'exim users'

> From: Shine, Gary on Friday, June 15, 2007 10:24 AM
>
> I get the below which kind of looks right- The mail arrives OK, but if
> I click reply the reply to address is still domainx.co.uk rather than
> domainy.co.uk?

So I believe you need to apply just a little bit of troubleshooting
technique to this... how about starting by simply looking at the headers of
the received message to see exactly what didn't get rewritten that is
causing this behavior?

David

I have looked at the headers and they simply show the sender as the original
sender rather than the re-written sender address I would like. Did the debug
look right to you?

Thanks
Gary

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Netlink Solutions MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.netlink.info