[exim] Placing copies of outgoing mail in backup mailbox

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: exim
To: 'exim users'
Betreff: [exim] Placing copies of outgoing mail in backup mailbox
Hi,

The boss' hard drive crashed and he lost all his e-mail.

The request: Keep backups of all emails on the server.

My setup:

I'm running V4.66 using a virtual server setup.

To direct incoming mail addressed to to Boss to a second mailbox for backup is easy enough.

But the problem is to catch his outgoing mail and place that into the backup mailbox.

The process is that anybody in the office can realy any mail from any address to any address via the mailserver in the office without authentication. (it is a 12 user setup)

How does one catch such outgoing relayed mail and place it in a per user mailbox?

My relayed mail is handled by the following router:

send_to_gateway:
     driver = manualroute
     domains = !+local_domains
     transport = remote_smtp