Re: [exim] Problem with DomainKey

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Luca Bertoncello
CC: Exim-Users ML
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem with DomainKey
On 2007-06-09 at 19:17 +0200, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> I tried to implement the DomainKey on a test-domain...
> Then I configured Exim with a transport that sign the E-Mail.
>
> And then, I sent a test E-Mail to an account by yahoo.de.
> I think, Yahoo must know how to treat an E-Mail with domainkey...

Sure. Also, as of now lucabert@??? will redirect to
lucabert@??? so you can just send mail out and see it come back
in; I verify domainkeys and sign outbound. I'll keep that around for a
week or two (or, more likely, forget until you remind me to remove it).

How long before sending this test had you sent another mail to
test.lucabert@????

> Can someone help me?

DNS is designed to be cached. Did you allow for Yahoo having older DNS
than you had locally?

The DNS entries themselves look fine to me.

-Phil