Re: [exim] simple "forward" configuration

Author: sc2
Subject: Re: [exim] simple "forward" configuration
hello steve an john
i understand you , and about collateral spam, but in this way
access to the internal server has only the incoming mailserver, the internal
server would then be reject the mails where the users are not available or
not.

Reason: Internal server with > imap/pop with user/pws (so user can get the
mails there )
Incoming server, as gateway for scanning spam/virus, and delive it to the
exchange server

Its more complicatet to setup 2 server, with 2 virtdomains,aliases
etc...instead of 1, which only accepts mails for the domains we use, scann
it an forward it to the internal server.

If you have alternatives , they are welcome
thank you friendly regards