Re: [exim] simple "forward" configuration

Author: Exim Mailing List
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] simple "forward" configuration
On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 12:01:38PM +0200, sc2@??? wrote:
> From: <sc2@???>
> To: <exim-users@???>
> Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 12:01:38 +0200
> Subject: [exim] simple "forward" configuration
>
> dear users
> i will use exim as server for incoming mails, which only should be check
> mails for spam, virus etc, (and accept only the domains which we want to
> accept) and then delive it to an internal server (he delivers then the mails
> to the mailboxes).
>
> Example
> server 1 and internal server
> Incoming mail on server 1 > domain.com > scanning for spam etc, > deliver
> it to internal server (he can then reject it or not, depends if user are
> correct or not).

No, don't do that.

Only accept emails that you can deliver, don't accept them to be bounced
later.

> anybody has a simple example for such a config, i just begun to read docs
> of exim and official doc , but its a little bit more complicate with ACL
> then sendmail.
> thx and friendly regards

Take a look at the exim.conf that came with your system, see what it
doesn't do that you want it to, then change it.

Steven.
--
So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in
praise of intelligence.