Re: [exim] HowTo for DomainKeys

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: snowcrash+exim-users
Para: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] HowTo for DomainKeys
hi,

> > am i correct? is exim moving to support DKIM instead?
>
> I've investigated the possibilities. See
> http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-dev/2007-January/msg00050.html, which
> explains how libdkim can't exactly "correspond" to libdomainkeys.

thanks for the reference!

i see/understand that the api's different. but, that's a different
point/question, no?

i'm simply asking whether exim supports (will? soon?) the non-obsoleted DKIM?

now, BASED on your comments, the answer may well be "no" or "not yet" ...

it just seems to me -- admittedly, a non exim/dkim developer -- that
efforts in/of the community might now be best spent on making DKIM
work with exim?

thanks!