Re: [exim] giving end users the ability to see what mail wa…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave Lugo
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] giving end users the ability to see what mail wasrejected as spam
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Jeanne wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. If I understand it correctly, with fakereject, Exim
> accepts and delivers the message, but issues a (fake) reject message. I'm
> not at all clear on how that would help me with my issue of giving
> recipients a report of what messages, bound for them, were rejected by Exim.
> Also, we want to reject the spam, not deliver it. Could you please explain
> what fakereject can be used for?

add a header in the data acl
look for it in the router, and send it to a quarantine transport

at least that's what I do for some users
others just use a rule in their email client and file it themselves

If you don't require that level of detail, you could just write a script
to grep the exim logs and send details re rejections to your users.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC